Mauri and Welcome to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives (MCIC).
The MCIC is one of the key Government ministries that provides the following services:
- Business Registration and Development
- Cooperative and credit union Registration and Development
- Industry Development
- Trade Promotion Services
- Promotion of Product Quality and Standards
- Consumer Protection and Empowerment
- Intellectual Property Development and Promotion
OPPOTUNITY: TRADE AND GENDER LOCAL CONSULTANT
UNCTAD through the PACER Plus readiness funding is seeking a local consultant to undertake a 4-week assignment, which will contribute to the activities related to the UNCTAD transparency in trade regulation and facilitation in the PACER Plus. Interested and suitably qualified persons are invited to submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 25 January 2019. The Terms of Reference/full details of the position can be obtained from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives (MCIC) or direct request to email@example.com.
From the Secretary of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives