BUSINESS COMPANIES REGULATORY DIVISION
- Companies Ordinance (Cap10A)
- Registration of Business Names Act 1988
- Moneylenders’ Act 1988
- Facilitates applications for business and companies’ registration and incorporation,
- Monitor legal compliance on business and companies’ registrations at national level,
- Provide businesses registry services and advices, and
- On-going review and development of all business registration laws at national level.
- The division is engaging with PSDI in reviewing the Companies Ordinance (Cap10a) and Registration of Business Names Act 1988, and
- Undertaking institutional restructuring to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in executing the primary functions of the Registrar of Companies.